CREATIVES AGAINST COVID-19
CREATIVES AGAINST COVID 19
Creatives Against Covid-19 was a global campaign originated by RichardsDee that called on the creative industry to design and donate inspiring posters of optimism, resilience, and hope, raising vital funds for ISPCC Childline and Women’s Aid.
Was part of the RichardsDee team who helped conceptualised the idea behind the campaign.
Was one of the main creatives who developed the identity, look and feel.
Helped build a social media platform of 14.2k on Instagram, and worked with the team to establish the campaign’s TOV, creating and planning content, also was the Social Media Manager for the project’s duration.
Grand Prix Winner, IDI 2020 Awards Design for Good, IDI 2020 Awards
Celine Dee, Steve Payne, Simon Richards,
Ciara Smyth, Me (Susannah O'hUadhaigh), Eavan Fallon, Alana Storm O’Sullivan, Emma Conway, Ryan Kavanagh, Emily Daly, Stephen Ledwidge, David Dowling, Liam Willis, Linda Hartsema, Martin Fanning, Dylan Panetta.
Shauna Buckley, Rory Simms, Fuchsia MacAree,
The Project Twins, Sarah Doyle, Ryan Kavanagh, Emma Conway.
Hen’s Teeth, RDJ, Dentsu Aegis Network,
Point Blank, PML, An Post, Dublin Bus and
- By day 7 of the campaign, we had received over 1200 submissions from 30 different countries.
- Within three weeks we grew the campaign’s social media platforms to over 14k.
- We partnered with major clients Dublin Bus and Dentsu Aegis Network, developing a successful Out of Home campaign.
- We curated a showcase of over 1200 prints at the Guinness Storehouse, as part of a large scale exhibition.
- €235,000 raised for the charities Women’s Aid and ISPCC Childline